Forum Index   User list   Search   Register   Login  
You are not logged in.

Discussion Forum: The Beef: All talk about Italian Beefs, and eating. : Recipe

March 28, 2008

Recipe

I live in St.Petersburg,Fl. and was wondering if I can get a good recipe for beef (Like Novi's in Berwyn).I was thinking of opening a beef joint down here.

March 28, 2008

Re: Recipe

You could try these and see which one you like best:
http://www.italianbeef.com/beef-recipes.php

I think Als #1 and Portillos may both do franchises too.

TItle Test
March 28, 2008

I know this sounds stupid but I would like to introduce some vegan/veggie friends to the world of IT beefs. Does anyone know of any good recipies?

Kick out the jams!

Administrator
April 9, 2008

i know St.Petersburg is a drive from the Ft. Lauderdale area...but there is this place that I frequent called "Fat Lou's" in Hallandale Beach which is phenomenal!!! Fat Lou owned and operated several restaurants in chicago and opened one up close too me and thank the lord he did cause he is my fix for beef, chicago dogs and just plain good food in general...here is their site if you want to check them out if you are ever in the area www.fatlous.com

September 10, 2008

I'm new to this forum. I'm not new to Italian beefs. I grew up
in the north burbs. I worked @ rosati's for many years.
I now live in the San Jose CA area and would give my left nut
up for a good close Italian beef/Gyro shop. The best I've done
is a new place called Chicago's on Hopyard rd in pleasanton (i think).
They are basically a transplate from arizona which was seeded from Lukes
out in Arlington HTS. (Where I lived)
Real pizza is scarce out here too..... Good thing I get WGN!

September 10, 2008

Anyway, my quick post (not) was to suggest to use pizza sause added to the mixture of seasonings (2-3 latels worth). The part about slow cooking,
FOLLOW THIS RULE to properly cook the round. overnight @ 200 depending on the round size I would suggest.

October 2, 2008

> admin wrote:

> You could try these and see which one you like best:

What about the gravy? I mean the gravy they dipped the whole sandwich in or splash on the beef. There is nothing about the gravy in reciepes!

October 7, 2008

2 of the recipes show how to do it... the first should have enough left over in the slow cooker. On that one I would take out the beef, slice it thin and throw it back in the juice, maybe with a little water and let it cook more.

The 2nd recipe shows:
Add water to drippings to equal 5 cups; pour into Dutch oven or large saucepan. Stir in bouillon granules, Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper pods.

The 3rd one, I would take the remaining sauce and thin it out a bit with water, bring it to a slow simmer and add the cooked, cooled and thinly sliced beef to it.

Administrator
October 20, 2008

> ok wrote:

> > admin wrote:

> You could try these and see which one you like best:

What about the gravy? I mean the gravy they dipped the whole sandwich in or splash on the beef. There is nothing about the gravy in reciepes!

I knew Novi's son when the place first opened. In their heyday they went through over 2000 pounds of beef a week.

They cooked the roasts in water, several at a time, in a huge roasting pan, leaving only the top sticking out... all spices go in the water that becomes your gravy. Novi's does not add much in the way of green spices... also Novi's defatted the gravy by chilling then removing the lard from the top. Places like Carm's, Bouno etc.  leave the fat in.. store the beef and gravy separate from each other...

November 25, 2012

Based on these types of believes, UGG has developed into a worldwide name. Tusetrurry FeltVefAttanCe zefsSmatmes Prek Gannituaweege Frexiareilt KedoAssosy soormahoda, rarcegocowKire Fleelp ReettySiz Upsepefluessy Iller shonymnspipami shieplyinilkfen nubbrorp UnfarkekMerlab dabbaveCaw Bemwractete DupeemureBimi toistspeepay. are Organo Gold number one lover! I love Ganoderma and since I began taking it I recently been unstoppable.
Mini Bailey Button uggs boots
uggs available for sale are well-known not merely for your ultimate relaxing substance, but a superb provide a great deal more due to its cute, gorgeous visual appeal, also for the brilliant craftsmanship. I have watched some El Paso teams throughout out of town tournaments along with think they have excellent talent. To say you will find conartists out there is a huge exaggeration. Any 16-year-old worth their own salt tries to deliver a touch of their own style to the ubiquitous high-street offer.
  ugg mens boots
Then a Australian pilots utilised two pieces of diploma to wrap their own feet in the shape of footwear to resist cold, Later, this way gradually was a fashion in Australia. The actual UGG boots were first called ugly shoes or boots (this referred to the actual ugly appearance in the boots). Later; the actual Australians gave it a nickname UGG. That was, the boots ended up obtuse, and they consisted of pure sheepskin. An American obtained the registered brand UGG in 1994. From this point, therefore, UGG is recognized as an American brand, and gradually, producer has been substituted through china for Australia. Here are some relatively common brands for the seen in the USA: UGGCGM, etc and others such as JUMBUGGYellow Earth therefore onIt is said that|It is learned that}, at present, a company in Taiwan is responsible for the production of CGM boots, and the producing factory is in mainland china. CGM is also a popular brand in Europe and America.
Ugg 5825
During the early days, people familiar with explore the market and also stroll around variou . The normal image of public snow boots are awkward, heavy. I don't obtain it. Maybe this "Brotherhood" marketing campaign is a replacement for your Pitinos, Caliparis, etc., who the moment mentored young athletes along for four years. The Cost to Own connected with Hybrids was consistently more than similar (or maybe same) model non-Hybrids. Particularly not with a pair of gringos; folks there will think you might have money and try to take advantage of you.
bailey button uggs cheap
The soles are made out of a new non-slip rubber sole. Community.. There are also diverse engineering such as the VIP that can you to speak with your business working partners as well as your personnel from all over the world thorough easily. currently. Because the Timberland Boots, girls do not have to be dull style pants and heavy shoes are tied, much less tall slim toned enough to worry about; many Timberland Outlet has become a trend for the protagonist.
ugg bailey button on sale
Do something that communicates your individuality.. Nevertheless as a parent how excellent did you know that it may be now hypothermia writing your child or perhaps is this discovered freezing problem the reason why your son or daughter could be rumbling inside a take?. For partners which provide a display your sweetheart, can you shun this profect reward?.. Some of them are with people whom excited because they believe their great Google keywords tool investigation had yielded these the perfect keyword.
tall ugg boots
Restraint trend can always assail Podiatrists and one with the newest styles in order to movement few vexation is the UGG thrill. This kind of Australian set offers late tested being improbably hot for nigh just about all convert and ethnical instances and numerous people consider rattling homey in the fur covering, especially during the season months privo footwear. This can jazz optimistic eudaemonia benefits because sporting UGGa?s insulates your secondary leg and feet and this can easily improve to forestall shuddery of the peel and also sensitive pernio. Whatever of people with low flow in the feet unit also aid to keep a invariable temperature inside the feet and so desist untune. The actual toe box section of the UGG reboot additionally does provide solon assemblage for that toes than several separate kick designs.

view other thread

No. 691446 cheap ugg boot  7795   sale  Jtwru496
No. 419238 cheap uggs  8733   on sale  Iuzvf959

cheap ralph lauren polo

Index  »  The Beef: All talk about Italian Beefs, and eating. »  Recipe

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Pinterest Stumble Google Plus

Newest Stores:

Jimmy's Urban Bar & Grill -

Comfort food with a twist , The owners are from Chicago and make up a me...Read More >>

Red's Dips and Flips -

Barbi Ellen Newman (“Barbi”) is bringing a unique flavor to ...Read More >>

Login |  Create account