Forum Index   User list   Search   Register   Login  
You are not logged in.

Discussion Forum: The Beef: All talk about Italian Beefs, and eating. : Turks Italian Beef and Sausage

March 4, 2009

Turks Italian Beef and Sausage

Okay guys, here is the real deal.  I am a very picky eater and I love Italian Beef Sandwiches.  If any of you are like me you have found many Italian Beef Sandwiches to have too much fat or gristle in them or the meat is simply too dry.  I promise you, I have tried so many Italian Beef Sandwiches from all over and Turks Italain Beef and Sausage has the best Italian Beef I have found anywhere.  Not only are his sandwiches great, but Turk is a great guy as well.  He actually hand carves all of his meat to make sure we get the best meat on his Italain Beef Sandwiches. 

Trust me, take the drive, head to his little restaruant, say "Hi" to Turk, and order an Italian Beef Sandwich.  You will not be disapointed and I think you will find he has one of the best sandwiches around.

November 26, 2012

Re: Turks Italian Beef and Sausage

north face manufacturer when you purchase north face as a gift or surprise to get your wholesale north face  great friends you're likely to north face wholesale  feel so confident that create be concerned that they'll unlike your presents inside least

china wholesale north face

Index  »  The Beef: All talk about Italian Beefs, and eating. »  Turks Italian Beef and Sausage

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Pinterest Stumble Google Plus

Newest Stores:

Jimmy's Urban Bar & Grill -

Comfort food with a twist , The owners are from Chicago and make up a me...Read More >>

Red's Dips and Flips -

Barbi Ellen Newman (“Barbi”) is bringing a unique flavor to ...Read More >>

Login |  Create account